A Virtuoso Award win is a major accomplishment, and IABC London is proud to recognize winners’ communication excellence. Based on the level of achievement, award winners will have their entry and work showcased in the following ways:
- Samples of the award-winning work and company logo(s) as provided are showcased to over 100 event guests.
- A representative of the winning entries is invited on-stage at the Awards Gala to be recognized (*Up to three are invited for Awards of Excellence).
- An award statue is presented for each winning entry. Additional awards and award certificates are also available by request at an additional cost.
- The entry name, winner’s name and work sample (as provided) or logo are highlighted in the on-screen presentation during the event.
- The chance to be awarded a Best of the Best Award, announced at the Celebration. The Best of the Best award celebrates the highest-scoring entry in each division.
- Winners are highlighted in media material for the Virtuoso Awards and Celebration.
- A full listing of winning entries is posted on the Virtuoso Awards website. Additional team members and client/partner organizations are included in the listing.
- Winners are featured in IABC London’s communication material, including social media networks and the monthly Connect newsletter.
- Winners are featured in material for the Virtuoso Awards and Celebration, shared with other business and creative associations in London and surrounding areas.
Winning a Virtuoso Award also gives you:
- Formal recognition through an exclusive awards program in Southwestern Ontario.
- Measured success according to international standards set by the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC).
- Feedback on your work from senior professionals that will help you gain more insight into your communication work.
- Confirmation of the value your business creates for your clients or the value your department adds to your organization.
- An improved profile and reputation to your clients, leadership and stakeholders.
- Pride in your accomplishments and a stronger résumé that will build your professional reputation.
- A contribution to the strong reputation of London and area communicators for communication excellence that supports business results