Winning a Virtuoso Award is a major accomplishment and IABC London recognizes you in the ways you deserve.
Based on the level of achievement, award winners will be recognized in the following ways:
- The entry name, winner’s name and work sample or logo are showcased to more than 100 guests at the Virtuoso Awards Celebration.
- An award statuette is presented for each winning entry. Additional award statuettes are also available by request at an additional cost.
- The highest-scoring entries in each division are presented with a Best of the Best Award, announced at the Virtuoso Awards Celebration.
- Winners are highlighted in media material for the Virtuoso Awards and Celebration.
- A full listing of winning entries is posted on the Virtuoso Awards website. Additional team members and client/partner organizations are included in the listing.
- Winners are featured in IABC London’s communication materials, including social media channels and the monthly Connect e-newsletter.
- Winners are featured in material for the Virtuoso Awards and Celebration, which is shared with other business and creative associations in London and surrounding areas.
- Select winners will have a chance to participate in a professional development event to showcase award-winning projects.
Learn more about why you should enter Virtuoso: