The call for 2020 Virtuoso Award entries is now closed. Thank you to those who entered their best work into the program.
Review the Virtuoso Awards divisions and categories and determine which project(s) you want to enter. Review our eligibility criteria and rules, and ensure that all aspects of the project follow the IABC Code of Ethics.
Tip: Use our Virtuoso Awards Justification Letter to help you gain approval and funding for your entry!
Develop your entry.
- For entries in Divisions 1, 2, and 3, build your work plan and work sample. Refer to the How-To Guide for IABC Awards: The Midas Touch Divisions 1, 2 and 3.
- For entries in Division 4, prepare your answers to the required submission questions (you will have the option of submitting these answers using text boxes on the entry form or by uploading a PDF) and develop your work sample. Refer to the How-To Guide for IABC Awards: The Midas Touch Division 4.
Tip: Take advantage of our Resources for Entrants to help you in preparing your entry.
- Early-bird deadline: Friday, February 21, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. ET
- Standard deadline: Friday, March 6, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. ET
- EXTENDED late deadline: Friday, May 1, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. ET (Extended due to the extraordinary circumstances of COVID-19.)
Tip: Use our Virtuoso Awards Entry Checklist to ensure you have followed all necessary steps in creating and submitting your entry.
Note: Entry fees are paid separately. You must submit both your entry and payment by the corresponding deadline to take advantage of any monetary discounts (e.g. early-bird deadline pricing). No entries will be accepted if submitted or paid for after May 1, 2020.
Wait for the results of your evaluation. Evaluations will take place in May and June 2020. Notification of results and feedback on your entry will be sent by summer.