You have worked tirelessly over the past two years. Despite challenging circumstances, you leveraged strategic practice and skill to adapt, innovate and progress, breaking through the noise when it mattered most. Now it’s time to be recognized for your efforts.
IABC London’s Virtuoso Awards celebrate communications excellence across all industries. Rather than being measured against your peers, you are scored against the global standard of the communications profession. Everyone has the chance to be a winner.
As a past entrant and evaluator, I have always appreciated the professional development that comes with submitting to Virtuoso. One of the most rewarding elements is the meaningful feedback from evaluators. Whether or not you receive an award, you will gain unique insights into your work and suggestions for how to take future projects to the next level.
With help from you and your colleagues, IABC London has been working to continuously improve the Virtuoso Awards program. We are committed to providing a high quality, fair and transparent process, and to recognizing our winners in meaningful ways.
Here are a few things to keep in mind this year:
- Work completed within the past two years (January 2020 to present) is eligible for submission.
- We are once again offering a special category titled COVID-19 Response & Recovery Management and Communicationdesigned to recognize COVID-19-related programs and strategies.
- We offer helpful resources to assist you in preparing your entry.
- Trained evaluators will assess your work using IABC’s awards evaluation process.
- There are three submission deadlines:
- Early bird deadline: February 25 at 11:59 p.m. ET
- Standard deadline: March 18 at 11:59 p.m. ET
- Extended late deadline: April 8 at 11:59 p.m. ET
- We’re here to help! Feel free to contact us at any time.
So, why wait? Whether you’re new to the awards or an experienced entrant, I welcome you to submit your work. Everyone has a project worthy of recognition, and IABC London cannot wait to celebrate you and your colleagues with the 2022 Virtuoso Awards.
President, IABC London