Welcome to the 2021 Virtuoso Awards!
As southwestern Ontario’s premier awards program for professional communicators, the Virtuoso Awards celebrate the extraordinary talent in our field, and recognize the importance of communication in all industries.
Throughout 2020, professional communicators played a central role in ensuring messages were delivered quickly, accurately and authentically. From health and safety updates to political messaging to great stories of community connection, communicators were at the table, developing and implementing strategies to keep our audiences informed.
Now it’s time to celebrate your accomplishments!
Here are some important things you need to know about the 2021 Virtuoso Awards:
- Work completed within the past two years (January 2019 to present) is eligible for submission.
- A new category has been added this year titled COVID-19 Response & Recovery Management and Communication designed to recognize COVID-19-related programs and strategies.
- We have resources available to help you with your submission.
- As in 2020, evaluation will take place locally with trained communicators who meet set criteria.
- There are three submission deadlines:
- Early bird deadline: March 5 at 11:59 p.m. ET
- Standard deadline: April 1 at 11:59 p.m. ET
- Late deadline: April 14 at 11:59 p.m. ET
IABC London is committed to recognizing excellence in the communication field, and we are proud to present the Virtuoso Awards. Please contact us if you have any questions about your submission and we look forward to celebrating you!
President, IABC London