Clear, authentic and effective communication is more crucial than ever before. Organizations are seeing the strength it brings to their business, their employees, their product and their cause.
You are in the thick of these impactful projects and initiatives that are changing lives, engaging employees and raising awareness.
IABC London’s Virtuoso Awards puts you and your work in the spotlight. This program celebrates communications excellence of all kinds across all industries.
Taking part in this process is also a great opportunity to gain valuable feedback from high-caliber communications professionals who are trained on the global standard of the communications profession.
Here are a few things to keep in mind this year:
- Work completed within the past two years (January 2021 to present) is eligible for submission.
- There are THREE new categories this year for you to consider: Multicultural Communication, Climate Change and Sustainability Communication and Creative Design
- If you’re looking for support in preparing your entry, there’s resources for that.
- Trained evaluators will assess your work using IABC’s awards evaluation process.
- This year, there are two submission deadlines:
- Standard deadline: March 24, 2023
- Extended late deadline: April 21, 2023
- If you’ve got question throughout the process, don’t hesitate to contact us at any time.
As a past entrant and evaluator, I’m always excited when Awards season rolls around. I encourage you to submit your work – the time is now! We can’t wait to cheer you and your colleagues on at the 2023 Virtuoso Awards.
President, IABC London