You’ve been heard – Virtuoso’s back and that means it’s time to submit.
Following a ‘purposeful pause’ on the Virtuoso Awards in 2019, you, our community, told us loudly and clearly that you value local project-based awards, but we also heard there is room for improvement.
We re-engaged to make sure we got it right.
And now we’ve implemented. Virtuoso is back.
IABC London is committed to recognizing outstanding communication and creative design talent from this region, but to do so, we need your participation. Based on your feedback, we’ve changed. We have:
- Updated eligibility to allow entries for projects implemented within the past two calendar years.
- Provided more resources to help you prepare your entry, including staggering submission deadlines to help you save money or give you some extra time to submit.
- Aligned with the global standard.
- Customized a new submission and evaluation platform.
- Introduced local evaluation by trained communicators who meet set criteria.
- Enhanced recognition to celebrate you in the ways you deserve.
As a past winner, loser, and committed Virtuoso and Gold Quill evaluator, IABC award programs provide the opportunity to examine my strategy and tactics against an international standard and gain inspiration from the work of others. There is no better starting point for an award entry than Virtuoso and no better feeling than being recognized for your work by your peers. The effort that went into each of my submissions, winners and losers, was worth it. I grew as a professional and earned some silverware.
You’ve been heard. Now it’s your turn to showcase your team’s outstanding talents. Best of luck and I hope to celebrate your success in June 2020 at the Virtuoso Awards Celebration.
President, IABC London
P.S. Early Bird entries to the 2020 Virtuoso Awards are due on February 21, 2020. Get started on your application today, submit early and save some money!