Everyone – from student to polished professional – has a project worthy of recognition. Whether it’s a not-for-profit marketing campaign, re-branding project or a social networking strategy, take what you’re proud of and enter it for a chance at a Virtuoso Award. Hear more from some previous Virtuoso Award winners in the video below.
Winning a Virtuoso Award gives you:
- Formal recognition through an exclusive awards program in Southwestern Ontario.
- Measured success according to international standards set by the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC).
- Feedback on your work from senior professionals that will help you gain more insight into the communications work you produce.
- Confirmation of the value your business creates for clients or the value your department adds to the organization.
- Improved profile and reputation to your clients, leadership and key stakeholders
- Pride in your accomplishments and a stronger résumé that will build your professional reputation.
- A contribution to the strong reputation of London and area professionals for communication excellence that supports business results.
Regardless of the result, you will gain from the evaluation of your work by senior professionals in the communications and creative industries. The newly expanded score sheets give a more objective and intuitive criteria with additional feedback comments, ensuring that you receive a fair evaluation and gain meaningful feedback. Learn more about the Virtuoso Awards process and updated score sheets.
Who should enter?
Virtuoso Awards is open to any individual whose project, campaign or tactic meets best practices for business communications. Whether you are a communications or creative professional – or you implement communications and design projects as a volunteer, employee, account manager or business owner – consider entering a submission! This program targets work in the following areas:
- Public relations
- Media relations
- Corporate communications
- Marketing communication
- Public affairs
- Investor relations
- Government relations
- Community relations
- Photography and video production
- Graphic design
- Human resources