IABC London has made several enhancements to the Virtuoso Awards over the past few years:
- COVID-19 Category: First introduced in 2021, we will continue to offer a new category titled Category 14B: COVID-19 Response & Recovery Management and Communication. The category is designed to recognize internal and external COVID-19-related programs and strategies. Entrants can also submit pandemic-related videos, stories, publications and other communication tactics in appropriate categories under Division 4: Communication Skills.
- Longer eligibility period: Entrants can submit work completed within the past two years (January 2020 to present).
- Resources to support you in preparing an entry: Preparing an award entry can be time-consuming and challenging, especially if it’s your first time. We’re here to support you through every step of the process. Check out our Resources for Entrants page for help with preparing your entry. For any questions about preparing your entry, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us a line on social media!
- Staggered deadlines: We’re continuing to offer early bird, standard and late deadlines. Whether you’re looking to save a few dollars or have a few extra days, you can choose from one of three deadlines to submit your entry.
- Revitalized evaluation: We have made necessary improvements to our evaluation process, including our local scoring thresholds. In the past, Virtuoso Award entries would be sent to a peer IABC chapter for evaluation. We now seek unbiased, carefully selected evaluators from our local communications, marketing and creative industries. This allows us to select experienced professionals who meet set criteria, and ensure they are consistently trained to evaluate fairly and provide meaningful feedback on your project.
- Enhanced recognition: We are offering more recognition to Virtuoso Award winners to ensure you are celebrated in the ways you deserve. From the Virtuoso Awards Celebration to social shout-outs, award winners are featured more prominently to highlight excellence in our region.
Learn more about Virtuoso: