IABC London’s Virtuoso Awards offer communications, marketing, and creative professionals the opportunity to showcase how they elevate their game. The 2021 Virtuoso Awards promise to be an exciting opportunity to celebrate excellence in communications, and we need your help!
IABC London is seeking experienced communicators to volunteer as evaluators for the Virtuoso Awards. To express your interest, please complete our online form by April 14.
Evaluators will review strategic projects from the region’s brightest professionals and provide feedback to help guide future work. Evaluators will also virtually network with like-minded peers, all while giving back to their colleagues and profession.
- Both IABC members and non-members are eligible to evaluate;
- Evaluators must have a minimum of five years of professional communications experience;
- Those submitting to the Virtuoso Awards are still eligible to evaluate entries. Entries are scored against the global standard rather than against each other.
- New evaluators will need to complete an online training module which takes approximately 45-60 minutes;
- Evaluators will be paired and asked to meet virtually to review their assigned entries.