The Virtuoso Awards are back and better than ever! This year, we’ve taken your input and made a number of changes. With improved scoring and enhanced recognition, there’s no better time to submit your best work.
Presented by IABC London, Virtuoso is Southwestern Ontario’s premiere professional awards program celebrating excellence in communications, marketing and creativity. Submitting a project gives you the opportunity to garner industry recognition while having your work evaluated against the global standard of the communications profession.
Virtuoso offers 25 award categories across four divisions. Whether you’ve managed a full strategy or produced an outstanding tactic, there’s a category for you.
Save some cash by taking advantage of our new early-bird deadline.
- Early-bird deadline: Friday, February 21, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. ET
- Standard deadline: Friday, March 6, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. ET
- Late deadline: Friday, March 13, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. ET
Unsure of how to get started on your entry? We’ve compiled a wealth of resources to help you in preparing your submission. Check out our ‘Resources for Entrants’ and don’t miss our event on January 22!
- Date and time: January 22, 2020 from 5:00 – 6:30 p.m.
- Location: Pathways Skill Development & Placement Centre (205 Horton Street East)
- Speakers: Cathy Bouwers (Communications Manager, Canadian Society for Medical Laboratory Sciences) and Michael Grant (Director, Marketing & Communications, Canadian Society for Medical Laboratory Sciences)
- Tickets: Purchase your tickets today ($15 members | $20 non-members)
Awards programs like the IABC Gold Quill and London’s own Virtuoso Awards offer an opportunity to have you and your work recognized by your peers in the industry. Who doesn’t enjoy a little recognition? However, the value of these awards goes far beyond the individual pat on the back. They can be a key enabler to building your influence within your organization and earning the creative freedom most of us yearn for.
The communications team at the Canadian Society for Medical Laboratory Science has earned nine Gold Quills, including a Best of the Best award. In this session, they will deconstruct one of their award-winning projects and its award application, providing tips and tricks to help you put together your next winning submission.