Looking to turn up the dial on your communications strategies? Interested in being recognized for your work? Learn from the Best of the Best at our next event – Amp up your strategy: How to produce award-winning projects.
During this session, the 2021 recipients of IABC London’s Best of the Best Virtuoso Awards will share the strategies, successes and challenges behind their award-winning campaigns. Attendees will walk away with:
- Insights into creating effective strategies;
- Knowledge on the importance of audience research, SMART objectives and measurement; and
- Tips for producing a successful Virtuoso Awards entry and giving evaluators the information they need.
- Date and time: Wednesday, February 23, 2022 from 12:00-1:00 p.m. ET
- Format: Online Zoom event
- Julia Oosterman – Chief, Communications & Public Affairs, Bluewater Health (Presenting on Bluewater Health’s Best of the Best project titled COVID-19 Community Relations)
- Elaine Gamble, Senior Manager, Corporate Communications, Fanshawe College, and Megan Zinn, Corporate Communications Officer, Fanshawe College (Presenting on Fanshawe’s Best of the Best project titled 2020 President’s Breakfast)
- Moderator: Tristan Joseph, Communications Manager, Research, Western University
- Tickets: Register now! (Free for IABC members and students | $10 for non-members)