Don’t miss your chance to showcase your hard work and gain the recognition you deserve. The deadline for entries is around the corner on March 2, 2018. Remember, you are your own competition. Each entry is judged independently, so why not be your best self?
We’ve compiled a few sure and fast pointers to get you on your way:
- Confirm that your work is eligible for consideration before starting the entry process. Familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions so that your entry may stand a fair chance of winning.
- Start early to make sure you have enough time to gather the information and put together a well-written entry.
- Look over the 28 divisions to decide which one(s) your work would best fall under and learn how to tailor your application(s) to the respective division(s).
- Review the recently updated scoring sheets. Analyze each section’s evaluation criteria to ensure that you highlight the right points when putting together your application.
- Utilize member and online resources. Available to you are Midas Touch entry guides, the Virtuoso Support Letter, the Entry Checklist, and Permission Letter Template, among other helpful documents and information.
- Verify that your work plan meets the required specifications and formatting.
- Use a chart in your work plan to show measurable and meaningful results that match the objectives stated at the beginning of your entry.
- Ensure your work sample strongly demonstrates your project’s scope – from planning to execution.
Once your work plan and sample are ready to submit, enter online. Good luck!