For the supportive organizational leader
DEADLINE: April 21, 2023 AT 11:59 P.M. EST
The IABC London Communications Champion Award distinguishes an organizational leader who recognizes the value of communications as integral in driving business results. The recipient of this award is a c-suite leader who integrates communications as an internal strategic partner and supports the professional development of their communications team. With a strong commitment to their organization’s values, this individual is someone who works closely with their communicators to develop and deliver exceptional leadership communication.
- The Communications Champion Award nominee must:
- Be a leader for an organization located in London or the surrounding region;
- Champion and advance the communications function in their organization;
- Support the professional development of their communications team;
- Deliver exceptional leadership communication;
- Demonstrate commitment to their organization’s mission, vision and values.
- Those currently working as communications professionals are not eligible for this award.
- A minimum of one letter of support must be included with the nomination. A maximum of three letters of support will be accepted.
Submit your nomination using our online form by April 21, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
Questions can be directed to email@example.com.